Certified Scrum Master
This is a 25 hours’ face-to-face coaching package that will allow you to achieve the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master qualification.
You will get hands-on experience with Scrum practices, roles and artifacts. You will gain experience working with Scrum tools through creative activities and group discussions. You will leave knowing how to apply Scrum in a variety of environments and situations.
What you will learn:
- The essentials of Scrum and how to kick off a new team
- How to write user stories for the product backlog
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- What makes a great Scrum Master
- How effective collaboration between Scrum Masters and Product Owners help guide the development process
- Traps and pitfalls applying Scrum.
You will be able to apply Scrum straight away and experience the benefits of the most used Agile framework.