Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
This is a 25 hours’ face-to-face coaching package that will allow you to achieve the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master qualification.
You will get hands-on experience with Scrum practices, roles and artifacts. You will gain experience working with Scrum tools through creative activities and group discussions. You will leave knowing how to apply Scrum in a variety of environments and situations.
What you will learn:
- The essentials of Scrum and how to kick off a new team
- How to write user stories for the product backlog
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- What makes a great Scrum Master
- How effective collaboration between Scrum Masters and Product Owners help guide the development process
- Traps and pitfalls applying Scrum.
You will be able to apply Scrum straight away and experience the benefits of the most used Agile framework.
If you are interested, please contact us!