In these 75 minutes calls you can practice your coaching skills in a live session and get mentor’s feedback on your strengths and stretches.
You will have the opportunity to:
- get support from a CTC/PCC mentor to achieve your Scrum Alliance CTC/CEC or ICF ACC/PCC qualifications
- be coached by experienced agile coaches on any topic at your choice, in a safe environment
- develop or practice your coaching skills, getting feedback from other coaches
- learn coaching techniques from others
- get recorded coaching conversations that you can use for your ICF application (subject to the authorisation of all participants)
- grow your skills through feedback from a mentor coach
- earn Scrum Alliance SEUs – 1 per hour of attendance.
Our coaching circles are also part of the Scrum Alliance Coaching Labs – Path to Coaching Program. See more in our Mentoring page!
If you are interested to a package, please register here.
What they say about our coaching circles
“Lucia was a very helpful coach’s coach to me. In her Coaching Circles she encouraged me to respect the mechanics of professional coaching but also to follow my instincts. Under her guidance, I learned how to notice and use both the subtle and the obvious to serve my coaching client. She is perceptive and sophisticated in her approach to coaching. And she matched her feedback in each case to the ability of the person she was working with!“
Bob Lieberman, CTC candidate and Agile Coach (Oregon, US)