Certified Scrum Master
This is a 25 hours’ face-to-face coaching package that will allow you to achieve the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master qualification.
You will get hands-on experience with Scrum practices, roles and artifacts. You will gain experience working with Scrum tools through creative activities and group discussions. You will leave knowing how to apply Scrum in a variety of environments and situations.
What you will learn:
- The essentials of Scrum and how to kick off a new team
- How to write user stories for the product backlog
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- What makes a great Scrum Master
- How effective collaboration between Scrum Masters and Product Owners help guide the development process
- Traps and pitfalls applying Scrum.
You will be able to apply Scrum straight away and experience the benefits of the most used Agile framework.
Certified Scrum Product Owner
This is a 25 hours’ face-to-face coaching package that will allow you to achieve the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner qualification. You will gain experience through practical, creative activities and small-group discussions. You will leave knowing how to use the Product Backlog as a tool for the success of your organisation.
What you will learn:
- Responsibilites of the Products Owner
- How to write user stories
- How to prioritise the product backlog
- Techniques for agile planning
- What makes a great Product Owner
- Traps and pitfalls in managing a product backlog.
Note: These packages are not public trainings but coaching packages that we offer only to our private clients. The maximum number of participants is eight.
These packages include a certification issued by Scrum Alliance Inc, 7401 Church Ranch Blvd. #210, Westminster, CO 80021 USA, as third party provider. Names and email addresses of participants will be entered in the Scrum Alliance database upon successful completion of the coaching package. Please be aware that your personal data will be processed and passed on to Scrum Alliance as third party in the described fashion. You will then be contacted by Scrum Alliance by email to set up a personal user account in order to have access to the online exam. You can find more information at https://www.scrumalliance.org/privacy-policy.