CTC is for Agile Coaches who make an impact at team level, work with multiple teams at the same time and whose experience spans across multiple functional areas of the business. This learning journey teaches you to master facilitation, coaching, mentoring and teaching, be able to distinguish when each stance is appropriate and boost your effectiveness as an Agile Coach.
CEC is for Agile Coaches who make an impact at the organisational level, have exposure to senior leaders and whose experience spans across multiple organisations and sectors. They also have more advanced professional coaching skills. This learning journey teaches you to boost your effectiveness as an Organisational Coach, your confidence to work with senior leaders and it is a major milestone in your career growth.
Here are some key differences about what is expected of you.
• Active CSP • 1,000 coaching hours in the past two years.
• Active CSP • 2,000 coaching hours in the past two years.
DIVERSITY OF EXPERIENCE
Exposure to:• 1st to 2nd-level management • product ownership/leadership/ function • team level transformational success across multiple teams • a journey of growth across multiple teams
Exposure to: • executive level engagement • product development as well as other areas of a business • transformational success of multiple functions or enterprises • a journey of growth in different industries and organisation size.
COACHING EDUCATION AND SKILLS
• Have formal education about professional coaching • Demonstrate professional coaching skills at ICF-ACC level • Apply at least 1 professional coaching frameworks (e.g.: Coactive, NLI, ORSC, ACI).
• Have formal education about professional coaching • Demonstrate professional coaching skills at ICF-PCC level • Apply at least 3 professional coaching frameworks (e.g.: Coactive, NLI, ORSC, ACI).
Your specialty is coaching multiple teams at the same time.
You demonstrate leadership in 3 specialties at the enterprise level.
• You know your current personal development goals for growth • You acknowledge your past mistakes and learnings.
• You must be able to run your coaching in “debug mode” • You are aware of your own approach to coaching.
• You have a CTC mentor • Your reading must show a breadth of frameworks, practices, and skills beyond agile contexts in one or small group situation.
• You have a CEC mentor and are a mentor for others • Your reading must show a breadth of frameworks, practices, and skills beyond agile contexts on organisational culture, multidisciplinary change, etc.
INVOLVEMENT IN THE AGILE COMMUNITY
Involvement includes facilitation, presentations, writing, or volunteering in the agile community. You should be active in the agile community through local meetups, local conferences, major conferences, online/virtual communities of practice, etc.
Involvement includes organising or leading roles in the agile community, such as local agile user groups, minor and major conferences, and leading or volunteering at events like Scrum Gatherings.
Lucia Baldelli is an ICF MCC credentialed coach and has co-authored the book The Human Behind The Coach. In her 20+ years of Organisational Coaching she has worked in multicultural environments, becoming fluent in three languages. Lucia is the founder of the coaching school Coaching Outside the Box, bringing her passion for unleashing human potential through coaching.