Our Coaching Dojo is a structured and supportive environment where coaches come together to practice and refine their coaching skills through practice and constructive feedback. The roles of coaches, coachees, and observers will rotate across participants. This gives everyone the opportunity to experience and learn from different perspectives.
Rules of the dojo
– When: we meet every two weeks on Mondays at 6:30 pm CET for two coaching rounds (75 minutes).
– Cost: the dojo is completely free of charge.
– Safety: This is a safe space for learning and growth. Be kind to the coach in the spotlight.
– Peer feedback: Constructive feedback is encouraged and appreciated. Observers will be asked to share a strength, a stretch, and something that they’ll try in their coaching.
– Mentor feedback: An experienced mentor (ICF PCC or higher) will be in the room to provide support when needed and ensure everyone is benefiting from the session.
– Topics: every participant is encouraged to bring one topic they would like to get coaching on.
– Confidentiality: What happens in the dojo stays in the dojo. We will respect the confidentiality of participants and the discussions that take place.
We won’t share personal information or details about the coaching conversations outside of this space.
– if we are 6 or more we will split in two rooms: one will practice towards PCC and one towards ACC
– if we are less than 6, ICF ACC coaches will have priority over non certified coaches – this was everyone will have the chance to learn
– Recording: all sessions will be recorded and the recordings will not be shared with participants, other than the coaches for their conversations, as some of you might want to use them for their certification. If you are taking active part in a session in the role of a coachee, you will be asked to give written consent to use the recording for training and/or accreditation purposes.
– RPSV required: you commit to confirming your participation to each session by accepting or declining each invite at least 24 hours before the session starts.